Many times investors confronted by large losses do not realize what has happened to their portfolio. Confused by their account statements and patterns of trading, they do not understand that these sudden losses in their account may be a sign of securities fraud and/or misrepresentation. They are not aware that there is legal recourse and that they may be entitled to restitution of part or all of their losses.
We suggest you consult with an experienced investment fraud or securities law firm such as ours to have your account documents quickly reviewed to determine whether fraud is apparent. If you have lost at least $75,000.00 contact us and we will be pleased to provide a free consultation to determine whether you have a case and an engagement with our firm is appropriate for you. We take no case with less than 80% chance of success and in this manner have recovered millions of dollars for our clients.
Contact an investment fraud or securities law firm as soon as possible. Under the statute of limitations law you have a fairly limited time to make your claim. Below are some of the ways in which investors are daily victimized.
- Your broker or investment adviser traded your account without approval resulting in losses to you;
- You lost money when your broker or investment adviser excessively bought and sold stocks within your account (churning) yet earned high commissions for himself;
- You purchased stocks, annuities, insurance policies or promissory notes based on misrepresentation or omissions of certain facts by your broker, investment adviser or insurance broker;
- Your broker or investment adviser made unsuitable recommendations for you given your financial sophistication, net worth, age and/or income;
- Your money was embezzled by your broker, investment adviser or insurance broker instead of being invested;
- You were encouraged to concentrate your portfolio in one stock or one sector of the market;
- Your broker or investment adviser failed to execute your trade.
CALL US NOW FOR A FREE CONSULTATION
Please feel free to contact us to learn more about our firm and how we can assist you with your legal matter. Call us at (800) 290-4721 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be pleased to provide a free consultation to determine whether an engagement with our firm is appropriate for you.