BUSINESS DISPUTES, LITIGATION, AND MEDIATION
Mediation helps to maintain successful working relationships. It is particularly effective for small and medium sized businesses as it offers several advantages over litigation. It provides the following:
- Mediation is a less costly and less stressful means of resolving conflicts than litigation or arbitration.
- Mediation sessions take far less time than the protracted litigation and courtroom proceedings.
- Parties remain in control of the process, rather than submitting to a jury or a panel
- The parties’ ability to preserve an existing business relationship is improved.
- Those involved in a mediated solution are more likely to abide by that solution since they helped develop it.
Mediation can address a variety of business-related matters, including:
- Negotiating an ownership and/or partnership agreement when forming a new business or professional practice.
- Resolving disputes between principals of an existing business or practice.
- Renegotiating aspects of an existing ownership and/or partnerships agreement.
- Negotiating an amicable dissolution of an existing business arrangement when dissolution is a desired outcome.
- Resolving conflicts between businesses.
- Resolving personnel disputes.
- Shareholder disputes.
- Family business succession conflicts.
CALL US NOW FOR A FREE CONSULTATION
Please feel free to contact us to learn more about our firm and how we can assist you with your legal matter. Call us at (800) 290-4721 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be pleased to provide a free consultation to determine whether an engagement with our firm is appropriate for you.